Counter
Counter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time for some promotion

So I realise it's been forever since I've posted anything.
But I promise I'll be getting back into it soon.
In the meantime, I thought I'd taken a moment to post about some of my favourite blogs at the moment.
 Enjoy.


Dan The Scout: Daniel Thawley has taken his street style blog all the way from Sydney to Antwerp via London, and now writes in collabortion with RA13 (www.RA13.be/blog)


Obsolete Antics: My dearest friend Roxanne posts some choice cuts from all different relms of fashion. Definatley worth a look to find some hidden gems.


Heartbreaker: Kit writes about all things cute, stylish, crush worthy and of course 80's.



The Monotony Of Domesticity: An excellent blog of all things fashion, design and architecture.





3 comments: