Counter
Counter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I need these outfits. Now.


I've been thinking about all the clothes I need and these two looks stick out as what could be the stars of my wardrobe.



Jil Sander Fall/Winter 08/09

I've been in love with this suit since I saw it. But I'm coming to the conclusion that it may be damn near impossible to get. Unless I win the eBay lottery.



Dries Van Noten Spring/Summer 2010

I die for these pants. But I accept that I probably won't be able to get them yet as they are fairly new. Still, I'm not in a close proximity to a Dries store. Sigh.


1 comment:

  1. They used to stock all that marble print Jil at David Jones. I really reeeaaaallllllllyyyyy loved the double soled shoes from that collection too!

    AND you could maybe try Robby Ingham in Sydney at the top of Oxford St?...they get some Dries every season.
    And that collection was stunning too!

    ReplyDelete