Counter
Counter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spring 2010 RTW: Rag & Bone


My love affair with Rag & Bone hasn't necessarily been the longest of my fashion loves, but it has become one of the most prominent, all thanks to a special person who sold me what became one of my favourite things, my Rag & Bone black leather lace-up boots.

Surprisingly, underneath my obsessions with anything black/lace/tulle/feathers/fur/velvet or anything over the top, I really do appreciate a good piece of classic tailoring. (Maybe with a feathered bow tie though....)

And this is what Rag & Bone does best. Classically tailored, perfectly made and forever wearable clothes.
This season was no exception. Armed with beautiful blazers, fantastically cut pants and an ever growing confidence in their accessories, designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright get it right once again.















Images by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment